Currently watching Stairway To Heaven.
I don't feel bored at all though its my 2nd time watching it again.
But my brother gets really fed up, cause I'm always facing the tv!
& He can't stop me but he's always calling me crazy now,
Just because I'm always changing the disc, never stop.
But yeah,I don't really care about him(:
Cause I think his computer will burn someday.
He's using the computer non-stop.
Watched Stairway To Heaven in the morning-afternoon.
I'm at Disc7 now.
My mum didn't wake me up to go jogging.
But I didn't go questioning her, cause I myself was really tired,
Cause I was chatting with Jess till 12am,fun fun fun.
Table-tennis was kinda normal, cause we didn't perspire at all.
Cause the Sec1 girls were using the air-conditioned room[:
Went home, mummy fetched me without my brother,
cause he wanna play football.
So yeah, reached home, watched the drama show again[:
I shall have some pictures of those korean actor/actress again!
I don't feel bored at all though its my 2nd time watching it again.
But my brother gets really fed up, cause I'm always facing the tv!
& He can't stop me but he's always calling me crazy now,
Just because I'm always changing the disc, never stop.
But yeah,I don't really care about him(:
Cause I think his computer will burn someday.
He's using the computer non-stop.
Watched Stairway To Heaven in the morning-afternoon.
I'm at Disc7 now.
My mum didn't wake me up to go jogging.
But I didn't go questioning her, cause I myself was really tired,
Cause I was chatting with Jess till 12am,fun fun fun.
Table-tennis was kinda normal, cause we didn't perspire at all.
Cause the Sec1 girls were using the air-conditioned room[:
Went home, mummy fetched me without my brother,
cause he wanna play football.
So yeah, reached home, watched the drama show again[:
I shall have some pictures of those korean actor/actress again!
Kwon Sang Woo
Choi Ji Woo
Park Sin Hye
Lee Wan (KimTaeHee's brother,in real life)
Kim Tae Hee (Lee Wan's Sister,in lreal life)